Thursday, June 14, 2012

I survived a yucky virus and lived to do a Product Review ?! :D


Good Morning!!! I'm alive!!!!

After each one of my kids, husband and I fell like dominos to a yucky virus, I am back to my blog.  I missed you all so much!  So let's get this off to a good start:

PRODUCT REVIEW:

POTTY COVER
Disposable Toilet Seat Cover for Kids

This is a life saver!  If you have a kid, then you know the horrors of the public restroom.  First scenario: you are able to get the disposable seat tissue supplied by proprietor of place where public restroom resides, only to find that any drops of "water" (or other fluid) have soaked straight through the tissue and onto your child's bum.

Second scenario: the restroom is out of toilet seat tissues.  You string out tons of TP to lay over seat, lift up your child, set them on toilet...but right before their bum touches the toilet paper strips, the back of their clothes knock your well-laid plan into the bowl.  Now your child is bare bottom on a yucky public potty.  The next thing they do is grab onto the toilet seat with their hands for balance.  All you can do is pray your hand sanitizer will do it's job today.

Enter the amazing.......(drumroll) POTTY COVER!!

Seriously, these are the most comprehensive toilet seat covers!  They cover the sides, the back, the entire front of even the biggest public monster toilets!  I originally tried this out by chance at the local Dairy Queen.  I had grabbed the mail, left home to go get a treat for my daughters and me, opened the package before I got out of car (see steering wheel in bottom pic lol), went into DQ, and my children immediately had to potty (duh...it's a new bathroom!  how exciting!)


I figured this would just be like a bigger version of the papery tissues at other restrooms, but the Potty Cover seriously stood the test of my 6 year old and 3 year old!  (They didn't use separate covers, it held up like no one's business to 2 tinkling tots).  The plastic coating on the back kept any fluids (yucky) from seeping through, and I wasn't panicking when my 3 year old grabbed the seat to balance!



Definitely a product invention success!  This would make a great gift for a mommy who is celebrating a potty-trained toddler.

As a parent, you are probably used to being a pack mule.  All the stuff we have to haul around for everyone in our oversized, yet trying hard to still look fashionable purses!  Surely you don't want ANOTHER item in that mess of a bag!  Here is a photo I took of how compact the Potty Covers are:

They come individually sealed in cellophane about the size of a maxi pad, but thinner.  You will be amazed at how much unfolds when you open it.  So you can slip this into any diaper bag or purse (or husband's big baggy pockets).

Okay....go check out the product here:Potty Cover
Or go buy a pack here: "A pack of PottyCover sells for $5.99 and it is available on AmazonEbay, all Buy Buy Baby stores around the country and at select Bed Bath & Beyond stores."

Be sure to ask any questions or tell me your thoughts on this product in the comments below.  Thanks :D

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

everyday products and more said...

I love the Title to this post and what a great product love the design and there easy to carry thank for sharing this product with us

Love{&}Bugs said...

That is an interesting product. I am sure many parents would enjoy it. I am totally not a germaphobe so I don't really mind my kids using public restrooms (some germs are good for them!) so we probably wouldn't use them but I know a lot of people who would appreciate it.

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

I am a total germaphob so this is a great product. Thank you so much! Great review too!

ginabad said...

Sorry to hear you were so sick! Just over an awful sickness myself. But this looks like it'll help you stay germ free!

Anonymous said...

Love this product. I had them at the pediatricians office the other day and they were also impressed, he said this is a great product to protect your kids from the wrong kinds of germs, of course he suggested little gloves to go with it for flushing and the constant touching in the bathrooms!

Welcome to Housewife Survival Guide

At Housewife Survival Guide, we are dedicated to providing you with Guilt-free shopping tips, advice, and coupons/codes. We have regular giveaways so subscribe to the blog to be in the know on the free stuff.

Be sure to read some of our great product reviews. Most of these reviews will lead to a giveaway of a great product, and wouldn't you love to be informed about what it is you are trying to win???

Use the sidebar =======================>
to navigate this blog and to visit some other great bloggers who will have similar content.

PunchTab Widget

Finish your installation at PunchTab.com.