Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's Hump Day!

What are your plans for the weekend?  I'm going to have another very busy weekend, and need to find time to get the garden planted.  So.... I think we are going to have a garden party...literally.  Drinks, planting, and grilling.  Sounds so fun...I can't wait!!! The more the merrier, so if you are in the Central, IL area BYOB and shovel, and covered dish :D

I also want to take a moment to say thanks to my online community:

As Housewife Survival Guide is gaining more followers on this blog, the facebook page, and on twitter, I wanted to take a moment to thank all the people who are supporting me in this endeavor/hobby.  Also, the blogging mamas I am meeting and becoming friends with are such an invaluable resource to me as I learn to blog efficiently.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!  Also, let's see if Housewife Survival Guide can get over 100 follows/ likes by this weekend?  Think we can do it?





Love you all...


No comments:

Welcome to Housewife Survival Guide

At Housewife Survival Guide, we are dedicated to providing you with Guilt-free shopping tips, advice, and coupons/codes. We have regular giveaways so subscribe to the blog to be in the know on the free stuff.

Be sure to read some of our great product reviews. Most of these reviews will lead to a giveaway of a great product, and wouldn't you love to be informed about what it is you are trying to win???

Use the sidebar =======================>
to navigate this blog and to visit some other great bloggers who will have similar content.

PunchTab Widget

Finish your installation at PunchTab.com.