Monday, April 30, 2012

Personalized Gifts from BecauseITriedIt

Personalized Gifts for Anyone, Anytime from Because I Tried It

A great tool for those framed prints of what was going on "This Day in History".  I've always loved those Birthday Chronicles you see framed in nurseries.  I filled out my girls' baby books with what was popular, what was in the news, the price of a stamp, the price of a gallon of milk, etc.  But to have it in a newspaper format to print on the paper of your choosing?!  That's just great!

I filled out the order form for my Husband's birthday and it let me choose the headline!  Hahahaha!  Of course I made note of my hairy hubby with "A Bear Child Was Born!" Shhhhh! He hasn't seen it yet ;) They emailed me the file within 24 hours, but it took me a week to print it because I kept forgetting to buy a new ink cartridge for my printer.

There is a personal message from the President at that time with mention of the birth flower within the message.  Music hits from that year, world headlines, celebrities that share that birthday, Academy Awards, prices for certain items, sports, and Chinese Zodiac all combine to make a complete Birthday Chronicle.

Things I would change about this product:  Send as JPEG instead of PDF for more functionality in the way it is printed.  Mine printed small and didn't fit to page.  As an image, this option would have automatically popped up on my printer.  A splash or two of color would make it even more special.  More like a newspaper, with the washed out images.

Overall, these are perfect for a very low- cost, personalized gift for a loved one.  Just print on special paper and frame!

BecauseITriedIt offers FREE items often.  To learn more about these offers and to find out when they are available, follow them at:

Newsletter
Twitter
Facebook
Google+



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

Angie A said...

these products are pretty great, and the lady who runs the website it pretty easy yo get along with! Thank you for reminding me of her!

Welcome to Housewife Survival Guide

At Housewife Survival Guide, we are dedicated to providing you with Guilt-free shopping tips, advice, and coupons/codes. We have regular giveaways so subscribe to the blog to be in the know on the free stuff.

Be sure to read some of our great product reviews. Most of these reviews will lead to a giveaway of a great product, and wouldn't you love to be informed about what it is you are trying to win???

Use the sidebar =======================>
to navigate this blog and to visit some other great bloggers who will have similar content.

PunchTab Widget

Finish your installation at PunchTab.com.